Paris Saint Germain faces Barcelona on the 14th of February at the Parc des Princes a match up both teams are quite familiar with now. They have had six meetings in the last five seasons, with 3 of them in the Champions league knock-out stage. Barcelona has always thrived in these encounters and is much cause of worry for the Les Parisians. With Messi and Suarez in scintillating form, anyone has the right to be worried. The duos performance in La Liga during the weekend earned them a 6-0 win over Alaves with both netting from close range. Barcelona is back at their brilliant best and has started a title challenge once again, but it would still be a tough night at the French capital.
PSG Vs Barcelona Live Stream Of Champions League
- Competition: UEFA Champions League
- Date: 14 Feb 2017
- Time: 7:45 pm [GMT]
- Venue: Parc des Princes
- Live stream: Link 1 or Link 2
PSG : W W W W D W
Barcelona: W D W W D W
In terms of quality and squad depth, both teams are quite in par. Playing style is obviously different but both are quite good at their own, one fast and decisive, while the other calm and cynical. However, Barcelona outweighs their opponents in terms of technical ability and creative play-making.
Barcelona although seem a little boring at times, are probably the most skilled team on the globe right now. With Ivan Rakitic controlling midfield with the genius Iniesta, surrounded by Pique, Alba, Busquets, Mascherano, and the MSN, there is almost no way to get the ball off them. It’s hard to keep track of the play and they thrive on short passes which open up even the most compact of defence.
Marco Verratti of PSG told in a press conference back in December that Barcelona and Real Madrid will find the Ligue 1 harder to play, and that a 5-0 score line will be inevitable. He claims that their domestic League is much tougher. Barcelona will have these very words in mind when they appear for their fixture at France.
It’s all up to the French team to prove their man’s words and to keep true to it. The ball is definitely in PSG’s half and the crowd support will make it tougher for the Catalans, but Barca have always loved a challenge, and this will be no exception! Be sure to catch the match, it’ll be worth it!
Where to watch game live on TV?
- France: beIN Sports 1, beIN Sports Connect
- Spain: TV3, Antena 3
- Argentina: ESPN 2, ESPN Cono Norte
- Australia: Foxtel Play, beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports 1
- Canada: beIN Sports Connect Canada, fuboTV, beIN Sports
- Croatia: Klik Sport, Arena Sport 3
- Denmark: Viaplay Denmark, TV3+ HD
- Finland: Viaplay Finland, YLE TV2, Viasat Sport Premium, Viasat Football HD
- Germany: Sky Sport 4 / HD, Sky Sport 1 HD, SRF zwei
- Hong Kong: Cable TV Channel 203 HD, Super Soccer Channel 61, Cable TV Channel 201 HD
- Iceland: Stoo 2 Sport
- India: Ten 1 HD, Ten 2
- Italy: Premium Play, Premium Sport HD, RSI La 2
- Mexico: ESPN
- Netherlands: Ziggo Sport Voetbal
- Norway: Viasat Fotball Norway, Viaplay Norway
- Poland: Canal+ Polska
- Portugal: Sport TV2
- Russia: Match TV Game
- Sweden: Viaplay Sweden, Viasat Sport Premium
- Switzerland: RSI La 2, SRF zwei, RTS Deux, RTS Sport
- United Kingdom: BT Sport Live Streaming, BT Sport 2, BT Sport Showcase
- Uruguay: ESPN Cono Norte