Manchester United Vs Sunderland IST time and TV telecast channels in India are available over here. The upcoming match of Premier League will be played on 9 April 2017 at the home ground of Sunderland i.e. Stadium of Light. Here we are sharing info about IST time and Indian broadcast channels of Man United vs Sunderland. The Reds are going through a decent run and are looking to continue the winning streak. For the second time, they will play against their former manager David Moyes. Given below is the IST schedule of Man United vs Sunderland.
Man United Vs Sunderland IST Time in India
|Competition||Premier League 2016-17|
|Date||9 April 2017 [India]|
|Time||6:00 pm [IST]|
|Venue||Stadium of Light|
|Seating capacity||49,000 spectators|
|Away team||Manchester United|
Don’t miss: Sunderland vs Manchester United live stream
Indian time: According to Indian Standard Time, Manchester United vs Sunderland match will begin at 6:00 pm on 9 April 2017 [Sunday].
Telecast in India: Indian TV Channels Star Sports Select HD 1 will provide live telecast of this game. Given below are the worldwide telecast broadcasters of this game.
Man United vs Sunderland Telecast Channels
- Argentina: DIRECTV Play Deportes, DIRECTV Sports Argentina
- Australia: Optus Sport
- Canada: TSN 1 / 4 / Go
- Chile / Colombia: Sportsnet World Now, Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet Pacific, Sportsnet West, Sportsnet East
- Croatia: Sportklub 1 Croatia
- Denmark: Viaplay Denmark, 6’eren, Viasat Ultra HD, TV3+ HD
- Finland: Viasat Sport Premium, Viaplay Finland, Viasat Football HD
- Iceland: Stoo 2 Sport
- India: Star Sports Select HD 1
- Mexico: Sky Planeta Futbol, Sky HD
- Norway: TV2 Sumo, TV2 Sport Premium
- Portugal: Sport TV3
- Spain: Movistar TV Futbol, Movistar+
- United Kingdom: Sky Go Extra, Sky Sports Mix, Sky Sports 1 / HD, Sky Go UK, Now TV
- United States: NBCSN, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, NBC Sports Live, NBC Universo
Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia and Paul Pogba are likely to return to squad. But Ashley Young is ruled out as the player picked up injury against Everton. Wayne Rooney is also likely to miss because of ankle injury.
It is one of the worst seasons of Sunderland. The bottom team of Premier League have won just five games so far in this season of Premier League. They are still eight points away from from moving above the relegation zone. Only six players of Sunderland have scored at-least one goal this season.
In last 31 head to head matches against Manchester United, Sunderland have won just three, lost 22 and drew six times. The Red Devils failed to register win against Sunderland in last three matches at Stadium of Light. Will they do it this time?