Manchester City vs Liverpool live stream of Premier League 19 March 2017. Watch Liverpool vs Man City online live streaming in High definition with scores and commentary. One of the toughest fixtures of Premier League 2016-17 is scheduled to be held on 19 Dec 2017 at 4:30 pm. Premier League‘s fourth place Liverpool and third place Manchester City will take on against each other this Weekend at the Etihad Stadium. There is only one point of difference between both sides which means win of either will take them above the opposition team. Watch Liverpool vs Manchester City online live streaming as here is a link to watch. Scroll down for live streaming link.
Liverpool Vs Manchester City Live Stream of Premier League
- Competition: Premier League 2016-17
- Date: 19 March 2017
- Time: 4:30 pm [GMT]
- Venue: Etihad Stadium
- Live Stream: Link 1 or Link 2
Liverpool Vs Man City Premier League Match Preview
Manchester City: LWDWW
City knocked out of UEFA Champions League by AS Monaco on away goals after a 3-1 defeat in return leg of Champions League. The Premier League side had 5-3 advantage over Monaco but failed to save defeat in second of Champions League. But they have qualified for the semi finals of FA Cup where they’ll play against Arsenal on 23rd April at the Wembley stadium.
After 3-1 defeat over Leicester City, the reds have won two consecutive games against Arsenal and Burnley. Three wins and two defeats in last two fixtures shows lack of inconsistency. This is the last game before the international break as players will join their respective national teams for FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said “I don’t think we are the favourites. That’s not too bad. We know that we can be difficult to play in games likes this, that’s true. We’ve felt good in these games so far but for me City is the most difficult team to play. It’s real Football, difficult to defend.”
Both teams have chance to move to second place and replace Tottenham Hotspur. But they have to win this game first and have to wait for result of Tottenham’s game. Man City are ten points behind league leaders Chelsea and Liverpool are eleven points behind the Blues.
The first between both teams was played on 31st December last year at the Anfield. Home side Liverpool grabbed all three points with a single goal against the visitors. Thanks to goal from G. Wijnaldum who provided early lead to Liverpool in 8th minute.
Liverpool vs Manchester City Possible Line-ups
Man City: Caballero; Fernandino, Otamendi, Stones, Zabaleta; Sane, De Bruyne; Toure, Silva, Sterling; Aguero.
Liverpool: Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Klavan, Milner; Wijnaldum, Can, Lucas; Mane, Coutinho, Lallana.
Where to watch Man City vs Liverpool on TV?
- Australia: Optus Sport
- Belgium: Voo Sport World 1, Play Sports 1
- Canada: Sportsnet World, Sportsnet World Now
- Chile: Directv Play Deportes, Directv Sports Chile
- Costa Rica: Sky Planeta Futbol, Sky HD
- Denmark: Viaplay Denmark, TV3 Sport 2, Viasat Ultra HD, Dplay Denmark
- Finland: Viaplay Finland, Viasat Sport Premium, Viasat Football HD
- France: SFR Sport 1
- Germany: DAZN
- Iceland: Stoo 2 Sport
- India: Star Sports Select HD2
- Ireland: BBC Radio 5 Live, Sky Go UK, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports Ireland
- Mexico: Sky HD, Sky Planeta Futbol
- Netherlands: Ziggo Sport Select
- Norway: TV2 Sport Premium, TV2 Sumo
- Philippines: beIN Sports 1
- Poland: Canal+ Sport 2, Canal+ Sport Online
- Portugal: Sport TV3
- Russia: Match TV Football 1
- Spain: Movistar+, Movistar TV Futbol
- Sweden: Viaplay Sweden, Viasat Sport Premium, Viasat Ultra HD
- Turkey: Smart Spor 2, Turkcell TV+, Idman TV
- United Kingdom: SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, Sky Go UK, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC Radio Manchester, NOW TV UK
- United States: fuboTV, NBC Sports Live, NBC USA, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Telemundo