Juventus Vs Monaco IST [Indian Standard Time], TV Telecast Channels In India: The french side continues to shock everyone, but their biggest task begins now. AS Monaco will face Italian Champions Juventus in the semi final round of UEFA Champions League. Here we are sharing Indian time and broadcasting channels of Juventus vs Monaco UCL game. Since 2004, this is the second appearance of Monaco in semi final round. Dutch referee Bjorn Kuipers will be the main official referee of the game. Have a look on schedule of this match below.
Juventus Vs Monaco Indian Time & Telecast Channels
|Competition||UEFA Champions League 2016-17|
|Date||10 May 2017 [India]|
|Time||12:15 am [IST]|
|Seating capacity||41,507 spectators|
|Round||Semi final [2nd leg]|
Don’t miss: Watch Juventus vs Monaco online live stream
Time in India: According to Indian Standard Time [IST], Monaco vs Juventus will begin at 12:15 am on 10th May 2017.
Telecast in India: Indian TV telecast channel Ten 3 will provide the live coverage of the game.
What are broadcasting channels of Monaco vs Juventus ?
- Italy: Premium Sport HD, Premium Play, RSI La 2, Canale 5
- France: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports 1
- Algeria: beIN Sports Connect Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
- Argentina: ESPN Latin America Andina, ESPN Play Argentina, Fox Play Latin America, Fox Sports Cono Sur, ESPN 2 Argentina, ESPN 2 Latin America
- Canada: TSN 1 / Go / 4, beIN Sports Connect
- Colombia: ESPN Lain America Andina, ESPN Cono Norte, Fox Play Latin America
- Denmark: Viaplay Denmark
- Finland: Viasat Football HD, Viaplay Finland
- Germany: Sky Sport 1 HD, Sky Go Deutschland, SRF zwei, TeleClub Sport Live
- India: Ten 3
- Norway: Viaplay Norway, Viasat Fotball Norway
- Portugal: Sport TV1
- Serbia: Arena Sport 3 Serbia, Arena Sport 3, RTRS TV
- Spain: beIN Sports Connect Espana, Movistar+, beIN Sports Spain
- United Kingdom: BT Sport Live Streaming, BT Sport 2
- United States: Fox Deportes, fuboTV, Fox Soccer 2Go, SiriusXM FC, Fox Sports 1 USA, Fox Sports Go
Juventus Vs Monaco Champions League Match Preview
Both teams have played five head to head games against each other. Juventus have won one two game against their rivals. The Old Lady won 3, lost 1 and drew 1 against Monaco. This will be 6th meeting of Monaco and Juventus.
Falcao the perfect mentor for Mbappé @AS_Monaco_EN ???
— Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) May 1, 2017
Juventus have never been beaten in a two legged format game against any team from France. AS Monaco have lost last three games against Juventus. Monaco are playing semi final of Champions League for the fourth time and first since 2004.
Monaco and Juventus are currently going through a decent run. Juventus were unbeaten in last five games in all competitions with three draws and two wins. However, PSG collapsed the brilliant run of Monaco with 5-0 win.
The Italian side enjoyed the first leg with a clean sheet victory of 2-0 at the Stade Louis 2. But recently, they won against AS Nancy Lorraine and Juventus drew with Torino at their home ground.