France vs Luxembourg Indian time and TV telecast channels in India of of FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers available here. Group A leaders of UEFA Confederation are to visit Stade Josy Barthel for the European qualifier game against Luxembourg. Undefeated in this group, France have three points lead over second place Netherlands. Home side Luxembourg have earned just one point in qualification process. For the Indian fans, here we are sharing Indian kick off time and broadcasting channels of France vs Luxembourg. This is the first leg of European Qualifiers that will be played in Luxembourg. Scroll down this page for more info.
At What Indian time France vs Luxembourg will begin in India ?
|Competition||FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers [UEFA]|
|Date||26 March 2017 [India]|
|Time||1:15 am [IST]|
|Venue||Stade Josy Barthel|
|Seating capacity||8,054 spectators|
Don’t miss: France vs Luxembourg live streaming
Indian time and telecast channels: According to Indian Standard Time, Luxembourg vs France will begin at 1:15 am on 26th March 2017 [Sunday Morning]. Indian fans can watch this game live on TV telecast channel Sony ESPN. Given below is the list of Worldwide telecast channels.
Which TV channels will provide live telecast of France vs Luxembourg ?
- Albania: Super Sport 3 Digitalb
- Bangladesh: DAZN
- Burundi: Startimes Sports Life
- Chile: Directv Sports, Directv Play Deportes
- France: TF1
- Greece: OTE Sport 7
- India: Sony ESPN
- Japan: DAZN Japan, Fuji TV Next
- Luxembourg: RTL 2
- Malaysia: Astro Super Sport
- Nepal: Sony ESPN
- Nigeria: Startimes Sports Life
- Puerto Rico: Directv Sports Puerto Rico
- Serbia: SportKlub 5
- South Africa: Startimes Sport Life
- Tanzania: Startimes Sport Life
- UAE: Abu Dhabi Sports 4 HD
- Uruguay: Directv Sports, Directv Play Deportes
- Venezuela: Directv Play Deportes, Directv Sports Venezuela