Here is the schedule of Champions League 2016-17 round 16 draw with its date and time info. The biggest football club competition have surpassed group stage and the top 16 teams are all set for pre quarter finals. In next round, group winners will play against group runners-up after a break of almost 2 months. For the new rivals for each club, the draw will be held in Nyon that will decide who is going to face which club in this round.
UEFA Champions League 2016-17 Date & Time In IST
- When: 12 December 2016 [Monday], 4:00 pm [IST]
- Where: Nyon, Switzerland
The draw will begin at 4:00 pm according to Indian Standard Time on 12th of December 2016 in Nyon, Switzerland.
Teams qualified for the round of 16
- Group A: Arsenal [Winners], PSG [runners-up]
- Group B: Napoli [Winners], Benfica [runners-up]
- Group C: Barcelona [Winners], Manchester City [runners-up]
- Group D: Atletico Madrid [Winners], Bayern Munich [runners-up]
- Group E: AS Monaco [Winners], Bayer Leverkusen [runners-up]
- Group F: Borussia Dortmund [Winners], Real Madrid [runners-up]
- Group G: Leicester City [Winners], FC Porto [runners-up]
- Group H: Juventus [Winners], Sevilla [runners-up]
Read also: UEFA Champions League draw live stream
Match Dates Of UEFA Champions League Round Of 16
First Leg: The first leg of Round of 16 will be played on 14, 15 and 21, 22 February 2017. Group winners will play first leg away.
Second Leg: Second leg is scheduled to be played on 7,8 and 14, 15 March 2017. It will be home games for group winners and away for runners-up.