Benfica vs Borussia Dortmund live stream of UEFA Champions League 8 March 2017 round of 16 match. Watch Dortmund vs Benfica online live streaming with commentary in HD. Benfica holds 1-0 advantage over Bundesliga side, but BVB are too good at home. Signal Iduna Park is where not every team would like to face Borussia Dortmund. Recent huge win of 6-2 over Bayer Leverkusen is proof of last statement. Benfica know it will be a tough task, but they won’t give up. The Portuguese side will be looking to qualify for the quarter final for third time in last six seasons.
Benfica Vs Borussia Dortmund Live Stream of Champions League
- Competition: UEFA Champions League 2016-17
- Date: 8 Mar 2017
- Time: 7:45 pm [GMT]
- Venue: Signal Iduna Park
- Live Stream: Link
Current form in all competitions
Borussia Dortmund: WWWLL
Being runners-up of Group B, Benfica booked a place in round of 16. With two wins, two defeats and two draws in group stage, SLB qualified for the pre quarter finals. Meanwhile, German giants Borussia Dortmund remained undefeated in group stage and finished at top spot with two points more than defending Champions Real Madrid.
Only three head to head games have been played between both sides. During the European Champion Club’s Cup 1963-64 first round, Benfica won the first leg by 2-1 at home. But they failed to maintain the lead in second leg and conceded five goals with scoring. In this way, BVB scored six goals again SLB and conceded two.
Benfica have lost two home games out of last ten UEFA Champions League matches. Also, they remained unbeaten against German club in last four games at home. They suffered defeat last time against German club FC Schalke 04 in Lisbon back in December 2010.
Last win against Feirense extended consecutive run of Benfica to six. They have won all their last six games against all competitions. Borussia Dortmund have won three of their last five fixtures including defeats against Benfica [1st leg] and Darmstadt.
Key player Marco Reus is set to miss this game due to muscle tear. The player left the field during match against Bayer Leverkusen.
TV channels to provide live telecast coverage
- Portugal: RTP 1, Sport TV1
- Germany: Sky Sport 3 / HD, Sky Sport 1 HD, BVB Total
- Australia: beIN Sports Connect, SBS One Australia, beIN Sports 3, Foxtel Play
- Belgium: Proximus 11+
- Canada: TSN Go, TSN4 / 5 / 1
- Croatia: Arena Sport 1, Klik Sport
- Denmark: TV3 Sport 1, Viaplay Denmark
- Finland: Viaplay Finland, Viasat Sport
- France: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports 2
- Iceland: Stoo 2 Sport 2
- India: TEN 1
- Italy: Premium Play, Premium Sport 2 HD
- Netherlands: Ziggo Sport Select, Ziggo Sport Extra 1
- Norway: Viasat 4 Norway, Viaplay Norway
- Poland: Canal+ Sport, nSport +
- Singapore: 111 mio Sport 1
- Spain: beIN Sports Connect Espana, Movistar+, beIN Sports Spain
- Sweden: Viaplay Sweden, Viasat Fotboll / HD
- United Kingdom: BT Sport Live Streaming, BT Sport 3
- United States: fuboTV, Fox Soccer 2Go, ESPN Deportes, Fox Sports Go, Fox Sports 2, WatchESPN, SiriusXM FC
- Uruguay: Fox Sports Uruguay, Fox Sports Cono Sur