Looking for IST time and TV telecast channels of Barcelona vs Villarreal La Liga match? This is the page that will answer this question. Current Spanish football league Champions, Barcelona are all set to play 36th La Liga game against Villarreal. A crucial game for both teams as it could be a decider for La Liga Winner. Both sides are in fine form so we can expect a great game ahead. Barca have not lost any game against Villarreal in last 15 head to head games. They have won 10 and drew 5 times in last 10 encounters. Have a look on Indian telecast channels of Barca vs Villarreal.
Barcelona Vs Villarreal IST Time in India
|Competition||La Liga 2016-17|
|Date||6 May 2017 [India]|
|Time||10:00 pm [Saturday, IST]|
|Seating capacity||99,354 spectators|
Don’t miss: Barcelona vs Villarreal live stream
According to Indian time: This match will begin at 10:00 pm on 6th of May 2017 [Saturday]. You can watch this game live on TV telecast channels Radio Barca, Ten 1, Ten 1 HD etc. Check out the list of Worldwide telecast providers of the game below.
Barcelona Vs Villarreal TV Telecast Channels
- Spain: beIN La Liga, beIN Sports Connect Espana
- Algeria: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports Arabia 3 HD
- Austria: DAZN
- Belarus: LAOLA1.tv International, Setanta Sports Eurasia
- Chile: ESPN 2 Latin America, ESPN Play Argentina, ESPN Play Latin America
- Cyprus: PrimeTel
- Ethiopia: Super Sport 7, Super Sport 12
- Hong Kong: Now Sports 2
- India: Ten 1, Ten 1 HD
- Indonesia: Orange TV, beIN Sports 2
- Israel: One Sport
- Malaysia: beIN Sports Malaysia
- Nepal: Ten 1, Ten 1 HD
- Panama: Sky HD, ESPN 2 Latin America, ESPN Play Latin America, Sky Planeta Futbol
- Sweden: Viaplay Sweden, Viasat Fotboll / HD
- Turkey: Idman TV
- Uruguay: ESPN 2 Latin America, ESPN Play Latin America
Lionel Messi is leading the top goal scorer list of La Liga with 33 goals in 31 games followed by Luis Suarez with 26 goals in 32 games. The Uruguayan forward has scored the opening goal of a game nine times, more than any other player of La Liga this season.
Barcelona have won 3 out of last five meetings against Villarreal. Last two head to heads were draws. Barca have won four out of last five games in all competitions, while Villarreal also won four but lost the remaining in last five fixtures.