Barcelona vs Las Palmas IST time in India with TV telecast channels are available here. Defending Champions of La Liga, Barcelona will take on against Las Palmas on 14th May. Barca thrashed Las Palmas in first leg at Camp Nou. Las Palmas are now looking to take revenge of that defeat, but can they stop the dominant force of Luis Enrique? Well, Las Palmas failed to win against the Catalans since 1986 in Spain’s top Football flight. They’ve lost 11 games and drew four games since then. Also, Las Palmas are going through win-less run of five games, while Barcelona won all last four games. Keep on reading to get Indian time and broadcasting channels of Barcelona vs Las Palmas.
Barcelona vs Las Palmas IST Time in India
|Competition||La Liga 2016-17|
|Date||14 May 2017 [India]|
|Time||6:00 pm [IST]|
|Seating capacity||33,111 spectators|
|Home team||Las Palmas|
Indian time: According to Indian Standard Time, Barcelona vs Las Palmas match will begin at 6:00 pm on 14th May 2017 [Sunday]. Indian fans can watch it live on Ten 2. Given below is the list of worldwide telecast channels.
Don’t miss: Barcelona vs Las Palmas live stream
Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Live Telecast Channels
- Spain: Movistar Partidazo, Movistar+
- Argentina: ESPN 2 Latin America, ESPN Play, ESPN 2, ESPN Play Latin America
- Armenia: LAOLA1.tv International
- Bangladesh: Ten 2
- Bolivia: ESPN Play Latin America, ESPN Play, ESPN 2 Latin America
- Cayman Islands: ESPN Caribbean
- China: PPTV Sport China, QQ Sports Live
- Cyprus: PrimeTel
- Djibouti: beIN Sports Connect, Super Sport 4 Africa, Super Sport 4, beIN Sports Arabia 2
- Estonia: LAOLA1.tv International
- Gabon: Super Sport 4 Africa, Super Sport 4
- Honduras: ESPN 2 Latin America, ESPN Caribbean, TDN
- India: Ten 2
- Israel: One Sport
- Kuwait: beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD, beIN Sports Connect Arabia
- Nepal: Ten 2
- Oman: beIN Sports Connect Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD
- Thailand: beIN Sports 2
- Uruguay: ESPN 2 Latin America, ESPN Play Latin America
In last fixture of La Liga, Barcelona faced fifth place team Villarreal against whom they continued their dominance. Taking home advantage, Barca netted four goals and conceded just one. Meanwhile Las Palmas lost to Sporting Gijon with the only goal scored by Sporting.
FC Barcelona are highly favourites to win this game. During same period, Real Madrid will be playing against Sevilla FC at the Santiago Bernabeu.