Luis Enrique announced that he will leave Barcelona at the end of the season, although it came as no surprise given recent events, what’s surprising is that it came after a sensational Barca win over Sporting Gijon beating them by a margin of five goals. Luis Enrique has done a lot for the club since his arrival and the incredible idea of making a front three consisting of Brazil’s Neymar, Uruguay’s Suarez, and Argentina’s Messi, came straight from the genius of this mastermind. The MSN has undoubtedly been one of the deadliest trio’s world football has ever seen. This season has not been the best for Enrique and his men, and getting back on top in La Liga would come as a relief given their shaky form.
Barcelona Vs Celta Vigo Live Stream of La Liga
- Competition: La Liga 2016-17
- Date: 4 March 2017
- Time: 7:45 pm [IST].
- Venue: Estadio El Sadar
- Live Stream: Link
Current Form in all competitions
- Barcelona: WWWLW
- Celta Vigo: DDWWL
Barcelona are unbeaten in 18 La Liga matches the least defeat coming from their next opponents Celta Vigo. The game ended in a thrilling 4-3 win for Vigo. But the Galicians will not have the same atmosphere in Camp Nou and the Catalans will be brimming with confidence since their victory a few days ago.
With Messi claiming the top spot in the race for the Golden Boot and Suarez only a goal behind, it will be a tougher encounter for Celta Vigo. Celta Vigo played considerably well against both Madrid teams but unlike the Madrid teams who were dealing with injury crisis and wherein they only had to mark one main forward like Cristiano Ronaldo or Antoine Griezmann, the goal sources for their respective teams, Vigo will need to keep the trio out of the game, much like PSG did in the Champions League.
Suarez has definitely been the man to watch this season and his presence is likely to be trouble. He comes second in La Liga in terms of goal tally with 20 and leads the assist chart with 9 goals. He has no problem playing with his back turned to defenders and it is one the biggest things most defeats underestimate.
The defence of Barcelona is also hard to penetrate as they shown so far in the league, Barca has conceded just 21 times and kept 10 clean sheets with only Villarreal proving better in both categories. It will be a tough match for Vigo in all respects but the fact is that ‘lightning not striking the same place twice’, still remains a myth.
TV Telecast Channels [Worldwide]
- Argentina: ESPN Cono Sur, ESPN Play Latin America, ESPN Play Argentina, ESPN Latin America Andina
- Australia: beIN Sports 2 Australia, beIN Sports Connect
- Belgium: Eleven Belgium
- Brazil: ESPN Brasil
- Canada: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports Canada, beIN Sports en Espanol, fuboTV
- Chile: ESPN Play Argentina, ESPN Play Latin America, ESPN Latin America Andina, ESPN Cono Sur
- Costa Rica: ESPN Play, TDN
- Denmark: Viasat Ultra HD, TV3+ HD, Viaplay Denmark
- Ecuador: ESPN Latin America Andina, ESPN Play Latin America, ESPN Cono Sur
- Finland: Viasat Sport Premium, Viaplay Finland, Viasat Football HD
- France: beIN Sports 2
- Germany: DAZN
- India: Sony Six HD, Sony Six SD
- Italy: Fox Sports HD
- Japan: WOWOW, DAZN Japan
- Liberia: Super Sport 12
- Malaysia: beIN Sports Malaysia
- Netherlands: Ziggo Sport Select
- New Zealand: beIN Sports 2 New Zealand
- Norway: Viaplay Norway, Viasat Fotball Norway
- Paraguay: ESPN Latin America Andina, ESPN Play Latin America
- Portugal: Sport TV2
- Russia: Setanta Sports Eurasia
- Singapore: beIN Sports HD Singapore
- Spain: Canal+ Partidazo
- Sweden: Viaplay Sweden, Viasat Sport Premium, Viasat Ultra HD
- Switzerland: DAZN
- Thailand: beIN Sports 2
- Ukraine: Futbol 1, OLL.tv
- United Kingdom: Sky Sports 5 / HD, Sky Go UK, NOW TV, Sky Go Extra
- United States: fuboTV, beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports USA, beIN Sports en Espanol