Argentina vs Chile live stream of FIFA World Cup 2018 qualification match is now available. Watch Chile vs Argentina online live streaming of 24 March 2017 in HD with commentary. One of the most popular rivalries of CONMEBOL confederation is back. Argentina will play against naming rivals Chile in return leg of qualifiers. Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti, the home ground of Argentina will host this game. The Sky Blues won first leg in Chile and are now looking for same at home ground. Given below are the links to watch live stream of Argentina vs Chile.
Argentina Vs Chile Live Stream of 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
- Competition: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers CONMEBOL
- Date: 23 March 2017
- Time: 11:30 pm [GMT]
- Venue: Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti, Buenos Aires
- Live stream: Link 1 or Link 2
Current form in all competitions
Looking on recent games of both sides, it seems Chile are going through better run. Four wins in last five games proved that Chile are one of the favourites to qualify directly into the finals of FIFA World Cup 2018. On the other had, Argentina have won just one of last five fixtures.
But, Argentina managed to win first leg of the campaign in Chile. One year ago on 24 March 2016, Argentina visited Estadio Nacional Julio Martinez Paradanos where they claimed 1-2 win against Chile. Goals from Di Maria and Mercado helped the team to steal the victory.
Both teams last played against each other on 27th June 2016 during the final of Copa America 2016. After no goals from both sides, penalties were taken into account to decide the winner. Chile won by 4-2 on penalties and captured second Copa America title.
After playing 12 games in FIFA World Cup 2018 qualification process, Argentina have won five of them, and drew four times. Argentina have collected 19 so far in this process that costs them fifth place in current standings. They’ve scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals throughout the campaign.
Chile are just above Argentina with one point. Although Chile have won more games as compared to wins by Argentina, but they have lost four games. La Roja have netted 21 goals, but conceded 17 goals.
Only top four teams from CONMEBOL confederation will directly qualify into the finals of FIFA World Cup 2018. Fifth place team will advance to inter-confederation play offs.
Where to watch Argentina vs Chile live on TV?
- Argentina: TyC Sports Play, Canal 7 TV Publica, TyC Sports Argentina
- Australia: beIN Sports 2
- Canada: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports en Espanol
- Chile: Mega, TyC Sports Internacional
- Costa Rica: TyC Internacional
- Denmark: Viaplay Denmark, TV3 Sport 2
- Finland: Viaplay Finland
- France: beIN Sports Max 5
- Germany: DAZN
- India: Sony Six SD, Sony Six HD
- Italy: Sky Supercalcio HD
- Mexico: TyC Sports Internacional
- Norway: Viaplay Norway
- Poland: Eleven Poland
- Portugal: Sport TV2
- Spain: TDP
- Sweden: Viasat Fotboll / HD, Viaplay Sweden
- Switzerland: DAZN
- United States: beIN Sports Connect, fuboTV, beIN Sports en Espanol
- Uruguay: TyC Sports Internacional
So watch Argentina vs Chile online live streaming and support your team in this World Cup qualification campaign.